Friday 19 April 2013

Flat Plans

After researching a lot of music magazines I had a rough Idea of how I wanted my magazine to look so I started by drawing quick flat plans of possible ideas.The whole point of this was I wanted to see if the layout would work with what I was trying to do with my magazine and It also helps me figure out were certain things should be placed and what size they should be.What I really like about flat plans is I get to see how my ideas could potentially look without having to spend a lot of time trying to re create every single idea on indesign.

Here are the layouts I will be using while making my magazine but the layout, colour scheme and scale could change if it doesn't work or fit in with the rest of the magazine.

: FRONT COVER

No comments:

Post a Comment